We pride ourselves in our ability to develop customized solar financing solutions to meet your businesses unique needs. Adopting a customer-focused approach, we work closely with business owners and non-profit agencies to help you understand the financial implications of the federal ITC, evolving state incentives, solar renewable energy credits and MACRS. We guide our customers through the often complex process step-by-step to ensure you benefit from all the incentives currently available to you.
There are many financing options available for commercial customers and they tend to become more attractive for businesses on a regular basis. Some of the standard options are outlined below, but we can quickly get you up to speed on what will work best for your business.
Capital Investment (Customer owns solar PV system)
• Requires up-front capital
• Owners receives and takes advantage of tax incentives and SREC earnings
• Quickest payback and greatest IRR
Power Purchase Agreement
• No up-front capital required
• Third party owns solar PV system, receives tax incentives and SREC earnings
• Good for those that are not eligible for the tax credits or do not have up-front capital